TheCoLab is a customer research panel. It’s the perfect place to take part and share your thoughts to help us develop exciting new entertainment ideas and concepts. Plus it’s free to join and each time you complete a survey there’s a chance to win great prizes and rewards like SKYCITY dining or hotel vouchers!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, references to “we”, “our” and “us” are to SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited and its subsidiary companies, TheCoLab and their partner agencies.
Participation in our research, surveys and community activities signals your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not sign up to be a member of TheCoLab or agree to be contacted by us to participate in any research activity.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
By signing up to be a member of TheCoLab, you warrant that:
· You are aged 18 or over and are not excluded from entering any SKYCITY property in Australia;
· At the time of sign up, you have provided accurate and current personal information;
· You will update your personal information when necessary to ensure that it is current at all times;
· You will only undertake surveys that are sent to you and are in your own name;
· You will not forward any emails or survey links you receive to any third party unless invited to do so by us at the time the email or link is sent to you;
· You will not respond to a survey more than once; and
· You are not a competitor of us, signing up for the purpose of understanding our activity for competitive advantage.
You acknowledge and accept that:
· We may refuse your application for membership for any reason;
· We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership at any time without notice;
· Your participation in our research activities and use of our website are at your own risk;
· We are not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered arising out of your participation in our research activities;
· All warranties, conditions and representations in respect of TheCoLab and our website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law;
· As between TheCoLab, SKYCITY and you, SKYCITY owns (or has a licence for) all copyrights, database rights and all similar rights for TheCoLab and all trademarks and other materials used on our website;
· If we suspend or cancel your membership, any entries you have into any undrawn prize draws are void; and
· If you cancel your membership, any entries you have into any undrawn prize draws are void.
PRIZES AND REWARDS
We may, from time to time, offer members the chance to win prizes and/or the opportunity to redeem rewards on such terms and conditions as specified.
Unless otherwise specified in the particular terms and conditions for the offer, the following general terms and conditions will apply:
· Only one entry per person will be permitted;
· Entry into prize draws is limited to members who are residents of South Australia;
· The winner(s) will be randomly selected at the relevant prize draw from all eligible entries received;
· Each winner will be notified using the email address recorded in our membership records and their details will be published on our website;
· Each winner must claim their prize and (if applicable) provide their delivery details within two weeks of notification by us. If a winner does not respond within this period, they will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and another winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries received;
· Our decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into;
· Prizes and rewards are as stated, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and (if applicable) must be redeemed in full by the specified date;
· We reserve the right to withdraw and replace any prize or reward with an item or items of approximate value should the original prize or reward not be available for any reason;
· Participation in a promotion and/or acceptance of a prize or reward confirms acceptance to participate in any reasonable publicity or advertising of SKYCITY and/or TheCoLab;
· Participation in a promotion implies full acceptance of these general terms and conditions;
· Failure to observe any of these general terms and conditions may result in disqualification from a promotion;
· To the extent permitted by law, neither SKYCITY, TheCoLab nor any other person or party associated with a promotion will be liable to any person for (a) any loss, damage or personal injury suffered in connection with participation in that promotion; (b) any unforeseen telecommunications or system failure; (c) any change to or cancellation of any part of a prize or reward beyond our control; or (d) any inability of the winner to redeem a prize or reward (in whole or in part) for whatever reason; and
· To the extent permitted by law and any applicable regulatory approvals, we reserve the right to change a prize draw time, delay the start of a promotion, extend or cancel a promotion or alter any of the applicable terms and conditions without notice.
TheCoLab is an exclusive community where people can express their opinions through regular surveys and polls. TheCoLab is managed by SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited and its subsidiary companies for all of the business operations and our partner agencies.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy and anonymity. When you join or participate in any of our research, surveys, and communities your personal information and responses are treated as completely confidential.
When we run surveys, and ask for your opinion, your responses are aggregated. This way we don’t link your contact details to your responses, and your anonymity is preserved.
Surveys and communications from TheCoLab
By becoming a member of TheCoLab, you agree to receive emails from TheCoLab inviting you to participate in our research, surveys and community activities.
Participation in each survey is voluntary. When you complete a survey, we may request further personal information from you.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from TheCoLab at any time, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us that you wish to opt-out or end your membership to TheCoLab, or you may use the "unsubscribe" function located on a communication from TheCoLab.
Here are the other commitments we make to you:
· We will only use the contact information you give us to contact you regarding participation in research, to validate information you have given, or to provide information on incentives or updates, developments and new initiatives. Very occasionally we may use your contact information to ask your permission to take part in other activities.
· We will not make any of your personal information available to anyone without permission, except in the rare instances required by law. This includes your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
· Aggregated survey results are used by TheCoLab and SKYCITY for its own business and research purposes (which may include publishing the results of a survey). We may share aggregated survey results with related companies, suppliers and customers. The aggregated survey results will not include personal information and will not identify any individuals.
· At any time you can access the information that we hold about you or update your details by contacting us on email@example.com
· If you have a complaint about how we deal with your personal information you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us on email@example.com and putting unsubscribe in the subject line of the email.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. If you do refuse or erase some or all cookies then some of the features or services of our website may not function properly or be fully available.
We may also log IP addresses (the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information.
We may also collect anonymous data (which is not personal information) relating to your activity on our websites (including IP addresses) via cookies, or we may collect information from you in response to a survey. We generally use this information to report statistics, analyse trends, administer our services, diagnose problems and target and improve the quality of our products and services. To the extent this information does not constitute personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else, the Australian Privacy Principles do not apply and we may use this information for any purpose and by any means whatsoever.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices
SKYCITY Adelaide Pty Limited is a company registered in Australia and a subsidiary of SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited